Ir al contenido principal

Protect The Land - System Of A Down

Protect The Land 

System Of A Down


Lyrics:

The big gun tells you what your life is worth

What do we deserve before we end the earth?

If they will try to push you far away

Would you stay and take a stand?

Would you stay with gun in hand?

They protect the land

They protect the land


Those who protect the land

Those who protect the land

Those who protect


The enemy of man is his own decay

If they're evil now then evil they will stay

If they will try to push you far away

Would you stay and take a stand?

Would you stay with gun in hand?

They protect the land

They protect the land

They protect the land


Our history and victory and legacy we send

From scavengers and invaders those who protect the land

Those who protect the land

Those who protect

Those who protect the land

Those who protect


Some were forced to foreign lands

Some would lay dead on the sand

Would you stay and take command?

Would you stay with gun in hand?

(With gun in hand)

They protect the land

They protect the land

They protect the land


Our history and victory and legacy we send

From scavengers and invaders those who protect the land

Our history and victory and legacy we send

From scavengers and invaders those who protect

Those who protect the land

Those who protect the land

Those who protect

Those who protect the land

Those who protect

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Letra:

El arma grande te dice lo que vale tu vida

¿Qué merecemos antes de que acabemos con la tierra?

Si intentaran alejarte

¿Te quedarías y tratarías de defenderla?

¿Te quedarías arma en mano?

Ellos protegen la tierra

Ellos protegen la tierra


Los que protegen la tierra

Los que protegen la tierra

Los que protegen


El enemigo del hombre es su propia decadencia

Si son malvados ahora, entonces malvados se quedarán

Si intentaran alejarte

¿Te quedarías y tratarías de defenderla?

¿Te quedarías arma en mano?

Ellos protegen la tierra

Ellos protegen la tierra

Ellos protegen la tierra


Nuestra historia y victoria y legado que enviamos

Frente a los carroñeros e invasores, aquellos que protegen la tierra

Los que protegen la tierra

Los que protegen

Los que protegen la tierra

Los que protegen


Algunos fueron forzados a tierras extranjeras

Algunos yacían muertos en la arena

¿Te quedarías y tomarías el mando?

¿Te quedarías arma en mano?

(Con pistola en mano)

Ellos protegen la tierra

Ellos protegen la tierra

Ellos protegen la tierra


Nuestra historia y victoria y legado que enviamos

Contra los carroñeros e invasores aquellos que protegen la tierra

Nuestra historia y victoria y legado que enviamos

Contra los carroñeros e invasores aquellos que protegen

Los que protegen la tierra

Los que protegen la tierra

Los que protegen

Los que protegen la tierra

Los que protegen


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Zombies Ate My Pirate Ship - Alestorm

Zombies Ate My Pirate Ship Alestorm Lyrics: In the dead of night We hear the sound of thunder Undead fiends arise To terrorize and plunder Crawling through the sea A dendrophagic horde Our ship's no longer safe The zombies have just climbed aboard! Bloodlust in their eyes Our boat is their prize A feast for the dead Devouring the ship and inside of our heads Far across the sea Zombies wait for me Craving brains and treasure It's their destiny Til my dying day Hear these words I say Zombies ate my pirate ship I will make them pay Yo ho yo ho yo ho yo ho (Those Zombies ate my pirate ship) Yo ho yo ho yo ho yo ho (They are a bunch of undead pricks) Yo ho yo ho yo ho yo ho (I'll smash their face in with a brick) Yo ho yo ho yo ho yo ho (Those Zombies ate my pirate ship) Centuries ago The prophecy was written So the story goes The grimmest and the true frostbitten Druids made a pact That zombie ...

Portable Door - Deep Purple

 Portable Door Deep Purple Lyrics: When it came to me one day in Jerksville Man, I was right on the edge That jacket's too small for a man of your size And those socks are too big for your head   My eyes glaze at whatever you say But I'm listening, do tell me more It goes under the bridge, right over my head And out through my portable door   I was trapped in a dire situation Between reason and someone-in-law The winner takes all and runs off with the ball Nothing could pleasure me more   Times were, I'd have spoken my piece For a minute or two held the floor But I can't get a word in so here I am hurtling Right out through my portable door   The jabbering's hurting my brain cell so bad For once in my life I am bored The public house beckons, I follow the call And slip in through my portable door   The unlikely event came upon me I wasn't prepared for the shock Once round my neck and twice round ...

Lucretia - Megadeth

Lucretia Megadeth Lyrics: Sitting up late at night I tiptoe through the darkness Cold as hell, black as spades Aware of my immediate surrounding In my place, I escape Up into my hideout Hiding from everyone, My friends all say Dave, you're mental any way, hey! Drift into a deeper state Stalk the cobwebbed stairways Dirt grits beneath my feet The stair creaks, I precariously sneak, yeah! Hypnosis guides my hand I slip-slide through the walkways Sit in Granny's rocking chair Memories are whirling by, yeah! Reminisce in the attic Lucretia waits impatiently Cobwebs make me squint The cobra so eloquently glints Moonbeams surge through the sky The crystal ball is energized Surely that, like the cat Waiting, Lucretia rocks away   -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Letra: Sentado, tarde en la noche Voy de puntillas a través de la oscuridad Frío como el infierno, negro como las picas,  ...